I. Your Personal Information
What personal information do we collect from people that visit our website and when do we collect it?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about:
- Your web browser
- IP address
- Time Zone
- Some of the cookies that are installed on your device
- The individual web pages that you view
- What websites or search terms referred you to the Site
- Information about how you interact with the Site
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
II. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We or a third party use your Contact Information that we collect generally to:
- Communicate with you;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or
- Show you advertising relating to our products or services.
- Help us screen for potential risk and fraud
- Improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site)
- Assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns
- Show you more relevant content and ads based on your interests
- Identify you as an individual user
- Contact you without being prompted
III. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here:
https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
IV. BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can learn more about how to opt-out in the next section.
V. COOKIES & THIRD PARTIES
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Third Party Disclosure
We also use third party advertisements on infotoss.com to support our site. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google Adsense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites). Please note, Infotoss will never pass on any personally identifiable information about the user to any third-party organization without permission.
One way users can opt-out of cookies is by changing their browser settings. Here are instructions for common browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Edge.
Below you will find specific instructions for opting out of individual cookies based on what type of ad experience you would like to have.
Google Adsense & Google Analytics
This website uses Google Adsense to display advertising that may be related to the content of the website or to your interests. Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
Users can opt-out of personalized advertising done by Google by visiting their Ad settings
This website also uses Google Analytics to analyze website traffic and collect data about how you browse our site.
Users can opt-out of having their site activity tracked by Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on.
Additional Third Party opt-out
Users can opt out of some third-party vendors' cookies for personalized advertising by visiting www.aboutads.info
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
VII. DATA RETENTION
Any information we retain long-term will be anonymized, adhering to GDPR's policies regarding data retention and storage.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
X. CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or by mail using the details provided below:
Wando Internet Solutions
Potsdamer Str. 188
10784 Berlin, DE